Consultation (Reg 16)
Update - 23 Jun 2021
The follow email has now been received from Test Valley Borough Council announcing the start of the public consultation:
West Dean and West Tytherley Neighbourhood Development Plan
Regulation 16 Consultation
West Tytherley, Frenchmoor and Buckholt Parish Council in Test Valley and West Dean Parish Council in Wiltshire have formally submitted their Neighbourhood Development Plan for consultation. Test Valley Borough Council is the lead authority and is undertaking the consultation on the proposed Neighbourhood Development Plan. The documents can be viewed at: West Tytherley, West Dean, Frenchmoor and Buckholt Neighbourhood Plan | Test Valley Borough Council
The consultation starts on Monday 21 June and responses must be received no later than Noon on Tuesday 10 August 2021.
Please be aware that all representations will be publicly available and may also appear on the Test Valley Borough Council website. For further information on how we use your personal data please visit http://www.testvalley.gov.uk/gdpr
· Neighbourhood Planning, Test Valley Borough Council, Beech Hurst, Weyhill Road, Andover, SP10 3AJ.
A reference copy of the West Dean and West Tytherley Neighbourhood Development Plan and supporting documents, along with paper copies of the representation form are also available at the following locations during their normal opening hours:
· Test Valley Borough Council, Beech Hurst, Weyhill Road, Andover, SP10 3AJ.
· Romsey Library, Station Rd, Romsey, SO51 8DN
Hard copies of the plan and supporting documents are also available on request from the council on 01264 368150
The evidence base documents to support the plan are available from the Parish Councils.
Following this consultation the comments received will be passed to an independent examiner, to be appointed by the Council, who will consider the representations and recommend whether the Neighbourhood Development Plan should be put to a community referendum.
Update - 17th May 2021
Work is still progressing behind the scenes. For the latest news see NDP Update
The following letter was sent to TVBC on 1 December 2020 formally submitting the Regulation 16 draft Joint West Dean and West Tytherley Neighbourhood Development Plan:
Dear Graham Smith (Senior Planning Officer TVBC)
WEST DEAN AND WEST TYTHERLEY JOINT NDP - REG 16 JOINT SUBMISSION
Please find attached the following documents:-
- joint submission of the Regulation 16 Draft West Dean and West Tytherley Joint Neighbourhood Development Plan under section 15 of the Neighbourhood Planning Regulations 2012
- the accompanying Basic Conditions Statement also required by the regulations
- the accompanying Consultation Statement also required by the regulations
- a pdf version of the rationale for the West Dean Village Green to become a Local Green Space as an addendum to the Consultation Statement.
On 21st October 2020 (Agenda item 76/20, Minutes approved on 18th Nov 2020), West Dean Parish Council unanimously approved for the draft Regulation 16 document to be submitted for consultation and examination.
On 28th October 2020 (Agenda item 111/20, Minutes approved on 9th Nov 2020) West Tytherley Parish Council unanimously approved for the draft Regulation 16 document to be submitted for consultation and examination.
The documents submitted by the Parish Councils are as follows:
The next steps are broadly (dates may change) as follow:
- Reg 16 consultation led by TVBC (Dec 2020 to Feb 2021)
- Independent Examiner (Mar to May 2021)
- TVBC response to Examiners report (May 2021)
- Notice of Referendum May/June 2021 (tentative)
- Referendum: June/July 2021 (tentative)